Monday, May 4, 2009

CB2 Store Opening in Los Angeles

Trig Desk, CB2

CB2, Crate & Barrel's modern offshoot, has finally arrived in Los Angeles! Affordable-modern-home furnishings enthusiasts in LA are rejoicing as we speak, myself included. For the last two years or so, I've been resigned to pouring over the pages of its catalogue at home, not being able to have the immediate gratification of physically inspecting the items in person. Oh, and my slight aversion to shipping charges also stood in the way between CB2 goodies and me. We did manage, however, to procure two pieces in our apartment: the "big dipper arc lamp" which was shipped (my boyfriend is not as averse to shipping charges as I am), and the "trig desk" which I scored through Craigslist ($99 in brand-new condition and assembled!). I will be checking out the LA store soon, and will try to take some photos to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment